The job you requested, Licensed Loan Officer, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
RN Registered Nurse LPN Licensed Practical Nurse
PSA Healthcare is dedicated to helping provide a better quality of life for our patients and to promoting professional opportunities for our employees, while upholding our commitment to our shareholders. The employees of PSA share a vision of the role we play in the health care industry. We are committed to responsible care in maintaining our position as the leading provider of pediatric health care services.
PSA Healthcare, one of the leading providers in the home healthcare industry, is actively seeking RNs and LPNs who share our mission: Providing Trusted Care.
Description Of Environment
PSA Healthcare approved nurses work in personalized, one-on-one settings in the patient home. This work environment provides our nurses with the opportunity to deliver a level of individualized care that cannot be achieved outside of the homecare industry.
By offering Per Diem employment, PSA Healthcare is able to work with you to build a customized schedule on a variety of assignments and shifts. Our nurses are able to see the difference they make in their patient's lives on a day to day basis and our flexible scheduling gives you a chance to make that difference as well!
While PSA healthcare primarily specializes in private duty nursing for medically fragile children, we do have multiple opportunities which range from low to high acuity level, across many population groups.
Description Of Responsibilities
Working in the home environment means our nurses are responsible for the delivery of quality patient care according to the patient's individual physician orders.
Care responsibilities may include, but are not be limited to:
- Medication administration
- Administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Care planning
- Communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
- Coordination of care
- Health promotion and teaching
- Training of family members
Be part of the strongest clinical team in home healthcare and work knowing that you have the support & leadership of world class clinicians.
Are you ready to be PSA Healthcare approved?
We offer the following benefits package
Flexible working schedules
Diversify your skills with training and support
Group health/dental insurance to eligiable applicants
Advancement opportunities within PSA
Relocation opportunities with multiple locations coast-to-coast
Flexible Benefit Plan for out-of-pocket expenses
Savings Plus Plan
To be considered for employment by PSA Healthcare for this Opportunity, you must be able to meet the following requirements, with or without accommodation.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Current and unrestricted LPN or RN license to practice in the state for which you are applying
- Current CPR certification
- Current Continuing Education if required by state
- Diploma, Associate or Bachelor degree in nursing from state accredited LPN or RN program
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation and compliance with nursing care and policies and procedures
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Frequent lifting and repositioning of patients
- Repeated or prolonged standing, bending, kneeling, twisting and occasional climbing of stairs
- Acute sense of sight and hearing (corrected or uncorrected) and strong sense of touch, smell and taste
- Agility and strength sufficient to handle patients and equipment without assistance
- Must be able to appropriately respond physically and psychologically to emergency situations in the home or during transport
- Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other health conditions
Visit jobs.psahealthcare.com for a complete list of job openings in your area!
PSA Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.