The job you requested, Certified Nurse Midwife, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Certified Nurse Aide - CNA
NOW OFFERING HIGHER WAGE SCALES!!!!!
Resident Care Assistant (cna) Job Summary
- Assists licensed professional nursing staff by the performance of routine duties in the care of residents.
- Performs services for elderly individuals who may be ill or incapacitated.
- Must be able to adjust to different types of personalities and use sound judgment in dealing with various situations.
- Must be understanding, patient, respectful, and tactful in dealing with residents, visitors, and co-workers.
Morningside Ministries has 3 campuses located in the San Antonio and Boerne areas: Morningside Minstries @ Chandler Estates (San Antonio on Howard St), Morningside Ministries @ The Meadows (San Antonio on Babcock), and Morningside Ministries @ Menger Springs (in Boerne).
Resident Care Assistant (cna) Requirements
- Must be certified as a nurse aide through the Texas Department of Health.
- Prior experience is preferred. One year experience in a long-term care facility preferred.
- Grammar school education required; high school or its equivalent preferred. Must be able to read, speak, write and comprehend English.
- Knowledge of procedures and techniques necessary to provide bedside care as shown by the successful completion of the certification process through the Texas Department of Health.
When responding, please specify which campus you are applying for and please indicate if you have experience working in secured Alzheimer's/Dementia/Memory Care facilities.
MORNINGSIDE MINISTRIES PROVIDES EXCELLENT BENEFITS: Health, Vision, and Dental; Health Clinic for Employee and Dependents; Vacation and Personal Leave; 401(k); Educational Opportunities; Competitive Wages; and a Unique Work Environment
Eoe/Drug Free Workplace
Applications for ALL locations can be filled out at the Administration Center located at 700 Babcock, San Antonio, Texas 78201.