The job you requested, Senior Financial Analyst, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Senior Financial Accounting Systems Analyst
Description And Qualifications
Our client is looking for a Senior Financial Accounting Systems Analyst to assist with the daily operational and accounting support for the organization. The Accounting Analyst will combine complex financial accounting with strong financial systems knowledge to support and ensure the quality and integrity of system data. This position will work extensively with numerous departments to resolve and respond to incidents, service requests, and queries regarding enterprise-wide data.
- Provide daily functional and financial support to various departments
- Evaluate, analyze and troubleshoot issues by understanding the flow of information
- Assist with tracking and the creation of accounting reports to provide financial information for user within the enterprise system and maintain positive relationships
- Deliver accurate, timely, courteous and cooperative communication
- Create accounting reports, financial packages, and management reports
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency, improve data integrity, or reduce risk by exploiting system capabilities; partner in developing effective enhancements and make proposals based on cost versus benefit
- Lead testing and verification of information processed through the system, including developing test matrices
- Prepare clean accounting data for other accountants to be used in the design of various accounting reports and supporting details
- Support the creation of designs that are scalable, transferable and that meet the business needs
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 5 years of relevant business and/or technical experience, preferably in managing enterprise systems and data integrity
- An understanding of complex accounting transactions
- Strong computer skills are required. Knowledge of and experience with financial applications is required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
- Experience with testing data
- Ability to build reporting tools
- Problem solver who is able to prioritize and work on multiple assignments with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated success as a team player and self-starter
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF RESUMES PLEASE NOTE YOU DO NOT NEED TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY SUBMITTED TO ANOTHER VACO POSTING. YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ALL OPEN VACO OPPORTUNITIES.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
Do you know someone who is the right fit? Call today and learn more about the Vaco referral program.
Join Vaco Birmingham on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/vacobirmingham