Environmental Engineer / Construction Manager
Conestoga-Rovers & Associates (CRA) provides comprehensive engineering, environmental consulting, construction, and information technology solutions for our clients.
With more than 30 years of experience in providing high quality and responsive services, CRA has grown to over 90 offices and 3,000 employees working on projects worldwide.
Conestoga-Rovers & Associates has an opening in our Plymouth, Michigan office for an Environmental Engineer / Construction Manager, who aspires to become an active employee in a vibrant, well-established company.
If you're driven, fast track your career here
- Conduct environmental evaluations of structures to support decommissioning/demolition project work
- Prepare plans, technical specifications, decommissioning designs and work plans
- Interface with clients, regulatory agencies and contractors
- Interpret decommissioning/demolition environmental regulations
- Prepare correspondence, cost estimates, technical reports, presentations and work plans for internal review
- Conduct field work including site assessments, sampling and oversight
- Project management including maintenance of project budget and schedule
- BS in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- 5+ years of previous environmental experience including decommissioning and demolition
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel and perform field work
- Previous consulting experience is considered a plus
- HAZWOPER certification is considered a plus
To learn more about why CRA is the perfect place to bring your career check out our website www.craworld.com
No phone calls please and no third party firms. This position does not offer visa sponsorship.