Call Center Representatives - Per Diem ALL SHIFTS
Alicare Medical Management(AMM) is an affiliate of Amalgamated Life Insurance Company, an A.M. Best's 'A' rated New York life insurance company. AMM is a medical call center providing medical cost management products and services to managed care companies, commercial insurance companies, self-insured organizations, HMO's, and third party administrators nationwide. Our offices operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We offer an employee friendly atmosphere, terrific benefits, and the opportunity to grow and develop your career.
We are currently seeking experienced Customer Service Call Center Representatives with previous call queue experience forper diempositions in our Salem, NH facility.
Duties And Responsibilities Of Customer Service Call Center Representatives
- Answer inbound calls from members, physicians, and hospitals in a professional, courteous manner
- Handle a variety of inbound calls related to medical cost management, network referral, and customer service requests
- Place outbound calls requesting clinical review
- Assist RNs with answering 'overflow' calls as needed, per policy
- Utilize multiple PC based systems
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Requirements For Customer Service Call Center Representatives
- Minimum 1 year customer service call center queue experience or higher education degreeequivalent
- Availability to work nights and weekends
- Medical terminology
- Healthcare customer service background is beneficial
- PC skills with Windows based software
- Typing with speed and accuracy
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish a PLUS