The job you requested, Technical Project Manager, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Technical Project Manager
- 10+ years of technology project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead projects and adapt to/manage changes with limited notice
- Proven skills in:
- o Leadership and Relationship Management
- o Verbal and written communications
- o MS Office suite (including MS Project and Visio)
- o Planview and STAMP
- o Software development life cycle
- o Navigating the Wholesale Project Methodology (WPM)
- Ability to function effectively in a virtual environment
- Self-directed self-starter, tenaciously driving for results
- Proven ability to navigate heavily matrixed organizations
- Proven skills in Planview and STAMP
- Experience leading complex projects involving acombination of application development and implementation, integration and/or interfacing, and data conversion.
- Experience and knowledge of AML/BSA legislation and requirements.
- Experience with wholesale risk management products and applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Wholesale Project Methodology (WPM)
- PMP Certification
- Bachelor s degree or experience equivalent