First Assistant Manager
Now Hiring First Assistant Managers
At Sonic, you’ll serve great food, make great friends and soak in a uniquely energetic work environment. And as a First Assistant Manager, you’ll play a special part in making Sonic a rewarding place to work. Check us out…
As First Assistant/Operations Manager, Your Job Will Include
- Takes a leadership role in following the restaurant plan to achieve established operating standards, sales and profits with minimal supervision. This is achieved primarily by providing help in the areas of: hiring; training managers and crew; day-to-day operations, related administration, marketing and maintenance of the restaurant in a manner that customer service is maximized.
- Helps to make certain that the restaurant is consistently operated in accordance with SONIC's franchise agreement and the drive-in's operations systems and policies and procedures.
- Assumes full responsibility for the drive-in in manager's or partner's absence and generally works during periods of time the partner or manager is not present.li>
What you’ll get (Or why we’re not your typical burger joint)...
- Great pay and meaningful career direction.
- Advancement Opportunities
- Extensive Training Program
- Plus, who else offers tasty tots and quenching Cherry Limeades?
What we’re looking for...
- Friendly and courteous service. In other words, smile!
- Role models who will adhere to and enforce Sonic policies and practices.
- A team player keen on open communication, cleanliness and safety.
Sure, the ‘50s classic cars and vintage threads may be a thing of the past, but the Sonic drive-in experience will always be cool. Join the Sonic team and flip it old school today!