Koch Pipeline Company strives to create value for our customers and society through the safe and environmentally responsible operation of about 4,000 miles of pipelines in the United States. With a presence in seven U.S. states, Koch Pipeline's commitment to safety and environmentally responsible operations have earned praise and commendations from industry and governmental organizations, including being named one of America's Safest Companies. The company integrates Market-Based Management® into its systems and processes. Koch Pipeline is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., one of the world's largest privately-held companies. See www.kochpipeline.com
The Procurement Analyst position is a support position that manages purchase to pay administrative functions for Koch Pipeline's Company's Corpus Christi, TX office.
- Assist operations personnel with entering purchase requisitions
- Proactively address procurement related questions with operations personnel
- Assist with purchase to pay training development
- Challenge the existing operations business processes for procurement to ensure the most efficient use of the system to reduce the total time spent on procurement
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build rapport quickly with internal and external customers including all levels of management.
- Confidence and maturity to effectively contribute and challenge all levels of the organization with respect and humility.
- Demonstrates a natural curiosity to proactively learn about the business, understand processes & procedures, and look for ways to improve and drive incremental value.
- Drive/initiative to proactively uncover opportunities to create value and then develop work streams to capture that value.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or similar discipline
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance is preferred
- Experience utilizing Maximo
- A demonstrated technical proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.) as well as database applications.
- Travel of up to 25% (during training period), after 10%
- This role requires a 3-6 month training period in Wichita, KS
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.