Senior Project Manager, RF Communication Systems.
Senior Project Manager, RF Communication Systems. Orlando, FL. Global leader in advanced radio communication systems and products. Senior member of the engineering staff who works closely with Program Management, and takes a key role in providing technical interface with the customer and assumes complete project responsibility as a Project Engineer (PE). The PE has the responsibility for all engineering and other technical activities relating to the project. Will manage all project team resources and be responsible and accountable to ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other project participants, and that the requirements of the Contract are being satisfied. Must have technical knowledge of Communications Systems (microwave radio UHF VHF) and Integration details to be able to recognize when technical problems are developing in the various disciplines, and to initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Development of technical project plans for systems analysis, design, and scheduling of resources and activities to meet Customer performance requirements
- Act as primary technical interface to Clients and participate in Client, Engineering and Management meetings
- Accountable for managing progress of project and monitoring Engineering teams to ensure successful completion of engineering contractual requirements
- Provide technical consultation to Program Management and Business Development activities such as participating in the preparation and review of cost summaries and technical documents for bids and proposals
- Prepare and present technical briefings to Customer, Program Management and Senior Management
INDUSTRY: RF, Microwave, UHF/VHF communication systems engineering.
- Must have a thorough understanding of communications theory and systems
- Tracking and reporting project progress including budgets
- Ability to lead a technical team in a fast pace environment
- Familiarity with environmental requirements & packaging techniques
- Must have or be able to obtain a passport and be available for business travel
- Successful experience in Communications Project Management
Experience in ensuing that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other project participants, and that the requirements of the Contract are being satisfied. He/she is expected to have sufficient technical knowledge and awareness of Communications Systems (microwave radio UHF VHF).
US Citizenship required. Company offers opportunity for advancement, profit-sharing plan, excellent benefits and relocation assistance. Please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com David Vosburgh, CSAM, MRI Melbourne, Fl. 321 951 7644 x3101
CONTACT: David Vosburgh, CSAM MRI, Melbourne, Florida
321 951 7644 x3101