CornerStone Staffing Solutions, Inc. is a full service staffing firm, specializing with numerous industries while covering several levels of enterprise. We are currently seeking an Office Manager/Bookkeeper for a Washington, DC based produce company, looking for a person that is extremely organized, well acquainted with QuickBooks, and Microsoft Office software. This individual will work with Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and all facets of office work, and must be a team player. This person would need to be able to work a Monday through Friday schedule and a half day on Saturdays as necessary
The Bookkeeper/Office Manager will be responsible for the smooth operation of the office including related functions. Major responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all general office functions
- Maintain records and central filing system
- Responsible for maintaining the company's QuickBooks accounting system including, invoicing, collections, etc.
- Management of accounts payable, accounts receivable and billing.
Key Selection Criteria
- Detail oriented individual with excellent organizational skills.
- Two+ years of progressive experience in office management and accounting, with hands on experience with accounts payable, and accounts receivable. Some office management experience.
- Hands-on and flexible with the ability to work in a high growth, dynamic environment.
- Experienced QuickBooks and Microsoft Office software user.
- College degree or relevant experience
Salary commensurate with experience.