Help Desk Specialist
Help Desk Support Specialist
$35,000-$40,000 Base Salary
The Help Desk Specialist will play in intricate role in assisting in the continuous growth of Foundation Financial Group. The ideal candidate will provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution to all on-site and remote users by performing question/problem diagnosis and guiding users through step-by-step solutions; clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner; provide one-on-one end-user training as needed; conduct hardware and software inventory database maintenance and reporting; and perform related work as required.
The Help Desk Specialist fields support tickets through a ticketing system and/or direct calls from user base; resolves all end-user problems via remote tools such as VNC or via phone and/or in person; and works with other IT personnel and/or vendors for problem resolution.
If you are looking for a career and not just another job, then look no further than FFG!
Come Grow with Us. Apply Today!
Roles And Responsibilities
- Provide 1st and 2nd line technical support; Identify, diagnose, and resolve problems for end users that includes hardware, software and network related issues
- Provides one-on-one end-user problem resolution via phone, email, and/or in-person
- Delivers, tags, sets up, and assists in the configuration of end-user PC desktop hardware, software and peripherals
- Maintain Microsoft Active Directory user accounts
- Assists Systems Administrators with system back-ups
- Enters and maintains all related work in help desk ticketing system and project system
- Maintain phones sets (VoIP and Digital)
- Maintain printers
- Computer workstation imaging
- Supports other IT Personnel with Data Center Server & network hardware troubleshooting and/or maintenance by being a “set of physical hands'
- Oral and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Problem analysis
- Problem solving
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage work related stress
- Desire to learn and excel
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Travel 30%
- 4+ years' experience
- A+ Certification
- Certification is a plus, but not required.
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Understanding of networks, networking hardware and protocols such as TCP/IP
- Windows XP, Windows 7, MAC OS, Ubuntu, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 operating systems
- Microsoft Office 2003, and 2010
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Coverage
- Corporate match 401K
- Referral Bonus
Career Growth Opportunities
- Individual Career Development Programs
- Management Training Programs
- Executive Training Programs
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter along with salary requirements to