The job you requested, Hyperion Infrastructure Architect, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Principal Analyst- Hyperion
The Principal Analyst- Hyperion serves as single point-of-contact for end users for specific modules, functional, and/or business areas, including the Procurement Data Warehouse and Hyperion applications such as Hyperion Planning and Essbase. Understands Procurement and financial functions; works with business Division procurement/finance resources to define business requirements. Communicates and coordinates with other Business Analysts, business leadership, and IT leadership to ensure appropriate integration of processes and modules across Ralcorp.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform and assist with problem identification & resolution for issues related to specific functional and business area(s). Provide training to prevent problem reoccurrence and knowledge transfer. Escalate issues to management when appropriate.
- Manage projects using the SDLC process including documentation, testing, and training of delivered solutions.
- Collect, analyze, review, document and communicate business needs and requirements to IT. Translate high level business requirements into functional specifications and manage changes to such specifications.
- Contribute to the overall planning and execution of projects and issue resolution including the development of approaches, identifying resources, and developing timelines.
- Assist IT management and end-users to determine feasibility of potential systems projects.
- Mentor and educate other staff members.
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work under general direction/minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a successful team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good project management skills
- Manage and adjust priorities
- Customer focused solutions oriented
- Ensures collaboration across functional areas
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelors degree required.
- 6 - 8 years experience required, including understanding of Procurement Data Warehouse and Hyperion application processes and implementation of new technologies.
- Must possess an understanding of Procurement and financial concepts, including management reporting and budgeting/forecasting.
- Experience with Procurement and Accounting/Finance end users.
- Experience with analyzing data, performing root cause analysis and developing/improving processes.
- Knowledge of systems project work, business functionality in / other system integration with ERP applications, and technical concepts required.
- Experience working within Data Warehouse and Hyperion tools, including Business Objects and Essbase.
- Familiarity with a transactional ERP system such as JDE.
- Familiarity with the requirements of the Systems Development Life Cycle process and Sarbanes-Oxley guidelines.
- Preferred experience in reading, writing, and executing SQL scripts.
- Working knowledge of MS Access, MS Project, MS Visio and Sharepoint.
- Experience using MS Office, with intermediate proficiency in Excel.