We currently have full-time position(s) available throughout the Metro Detroit area.
Applicants must be available to work weekends.
We are seeking a professional, qualified candidate for the position of Leasing Agent at one of our beautiful properties.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting existing and potential residents
- Showing and renting apartments
- Qualifiying applicants
- Follow-up with potential residents
- Preparation of lease packages and lease renewals
- Handling resident issues
- General clerical duties
Job Requirements Include, But Are Not Limited To The Following
- Qualified candidates shouldpossess at least 2 years of related experience with an emphasis on sales experience, be detail-oriented,a self-starter, organized, demonstrate excellent communication skills, and be able to manage multiple tasks with little direction.
- Experience with Yardi and MS Office Suite a plus, but computer literacy is a must.
Benefitsavailable include (for full-time positions only, waiting periods may apply):
- Health, Dental, Prescription, Vision, Life, and Supplemental Insurance
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Apartment Discount
- Paid Time Off
Leasing Agents are eligible for monthly bonus program.
Candidates must include salary requirements when applying for this position.
Qualified, professional candidates should submit their resume by fax, email, or by using the 'apply now' link. Please include salary requirements. Only qualified candidates will be contacted; no phone calls, please. EOE