Performance Improvement Nurse- RN
Deaconess HomeCare is a national leader in home care, backed by over 40 years of home care experience. We offer an appealing atmosphere where our staffs' talents and skills are recognized and rewarded.
DHC is the employer of choice for home care. As member of our team you will enjoy competitive pay and an excellent benefit package.
- Assist with planning and implementation of the company-wide performance improvement program/activities.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of policies/procedures.
- Evaluate compliance to practice standards through audits, compilation of data, etc.
- Assist in development of orientation materials.
- Coach/support preceptors in orientation of new employees.
- Identify educational needs of patient care staff.
- Plan and develop educational programs to meet regulations and needs of patient care staff.
- Present and coordinate educational programs as may be required.
- Research issues related to staff development, employee health, infection control and quality improvement.
- Facilitate PI teams as needed.
- Develop/maintain educational resources for both patients and staff.
- Serve as liaison between Staff Development/PI Department and branch offices
Serve as liaison between Staff Development/PI Department and branch offices
A minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Nursing required, Masters preferred.
Relevant experience required; Prefer a minimum of five years of general nursing experience.
Certificates & Licenses
Current licensure by the Mississippi or Tennessee Board of Nursing; current drivers license; automobile liability insurance.
Must possess 1) an in-depth knowledge of nursing practice, theory, and principles; 2) leadership ability; 3) ability to problem-solve; 4) ability to teach, relate to people of varied backgrounds, communicate in an articulate manner; 5) ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other companies, and the public.