Admin Assist To The Family Office
This role reports to the Head of Family Office, providing administrative support to him and two other members of the team. This role will also be a backup to two other assistants on the CFOs teams.
NOTE: ONLY CANDIDATES WITH COMPLETED FOUR YEAR DEGREES WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Core duties of the administrative assistant role include extensive use of Outlook to deal with all scheduling (meetings, conference calls); phone coverage and screening; preparation of expense reports; and managing contact lists.
- Significant maintenance of filings systems; both electronic and hardcopy.
- Provide back-up for, and possibly provide on-going assistance to, the accounts payable function within the family office. This includes reconciliation of bank accounts, review of credit card bills and processing vendor invoices.
- Provide support in the management of personal residences and automobiles (e.g., maintenance, insurance, registration). Frequent interaction with vendors for scheduling, status and billing inquiries.
- Schedule and monitor use of private aircraft.
- Assist in the administration of personal collectibles, including purchases and sales, inventory management, and recordkeeping.
- Assist Head of Family Office with document distribution and collection amongst employees, as well as data entry to accounting records.
- Assist in ad hoc projects supporting the clients' of the family office. Occasional local travel to personal residences may be required.
- Exceptionally meticulous about detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, possessing a sense of ownership.
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively both internally and externally.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency; positive attitude, maintaining high energy throughout the day.
- Excellent judgment and high integrity; naturally intuitive and discreet.
- Highest sense of confidentiality.
Experience / Background
- Candidates with an accounting background preferred but all backgrounds will be considered.
- Demonstrated ability working with confidential data is a significant advantage.
- Outlook, Excel and general PC skills are a strong requirement. Experience with QuickBooks is advantageous.
- A completed 4 year college degree with a strong GPA is required.
Please understand due to the high volume of responses we can only contact those most qualified for the position.
Thank you for applying and we will be happy to contact you if any other appropriate jobs become available