We are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to lead the electrical engineering design efforts on a variety of laboratory, healthcare, federal government and educational facilities. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designing electrical systems including lighting, power, life safety and security systems.
- Development of calculations for lighting systems and associated controls.
- Preparation of detailed design documents.
- Performing QA/QC of design work.
- Leading project teams and serving as the primary contact for discipline with clients.
- Coordinating work with other disciplines.
- Overseeing and providing guidance to junior engineers.
- Assisting in the procurement of new work; including the development of client relations and participation in project interviews.
- The successful candidate will possess the following minimum qualifications:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Master's preferred.
- A minimum of 12 years of experience.
- Registered Professional Engineer in the District of Columbia, Maryland or Virginia with the capability to get licensed in other states.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior project management and supervisory experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications Include The Following
- LEED Certification.
- REVIT Experience.