Travel Medical Technologist
Concentric Healthcare Solutions is a leader in the healthcare recruiting and staffing industry, specializing in healthcare employment with an emphasis in Nursing, Allied Health, Administrative and Radiology Staffing. Concentric exhibits a passion for partnering with our clients to become an integral part of their staffing solution.
We are currently looking for experienced Medical Technologist to fill full time traveling assignments. Preferred to have a Bachelors of Science in a Biological Science or related field. Typical length of travel assignment is 13 weeks.
- Responsible for preparing blood, urine and tissue samples for analysis
- Use of advanced and intricate laboratory equipment to examine or detect for microorganisms, contaminants or sub-standard specimens
- Monitor, test, screen and trouble shoot analytical equipment and procedures
- Calibrate laboratory equipment
- Analyze the chemical content of fluids
- Utilize automated equipment and computerized instruments to simultaneously perform numerous tests
- 2+ years experience in a professional lab as a Certified Medical Technologist
- Updated and current certification with the following organizations: