Medical Lab Technologist
Concentric Healthcare Solutions is a leader in the healthcare recruiting and staffing industry, specializing in healthcare employment with an emphasis in Nursing, Allied Health, Administrative and Radiology Staffing. Concentric exhibits a passion for partnering with our clients to become an integral part of their staffing solution.
We are currently looking for experienced Medical Lab Technologist to fill a full time permanent position here in the Phoenix area and across the Nation. Medical Lab Technologist will need to have 2+ years experience, and be AMT or ASCP certified. Multiple shifts are open including overnight shifts. Positions available are Full time with temp to perm status.
- Complex analysis and result reports of microscopic, immunologic, biologic, bacteriologic, hematologic and chemical tests.
- Preparing cultures of tissue samples
- Accurate data collection following retraceable SOPs
- Examining slides of bodily fluids utilizing microscopes and advanced magnifying equipment
- Will work under the supervision of Laboratory Supervisor or Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Chemically analyzing bodily fluids for toxic components
- Scrutinizing lab reports for accuracy
- Operating and ensuring all equipment has been properly calibrated
- Delivering and reporting test results to physicians, researchers and/or patients
- Collecting and studying tissue samples to examine and determine morphology
- 2+ Years minimum experience required in a professional lab
- Must have minimum AA Degree in a Biological Science or Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Must have supervision experience of overall lab duties and Medical Technologist
- MUST BE: AMT or ASCP certified
Concentric Healthcare Staffing, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.