Gourmet Steakhouse Chef
Great Opportunity for aGourmet Steakhouse Chefposition (posted May 7, 2013) in Mayetta, Kansas. Gaming Hospitality Executive as been retained toassista company to identifya candidate with experience in performingdaily duties and maintaining an efficient Steakhouse Kitchen.
Job description for the position of Gourmet Steakhouse Chefis as follows...
- Monitors all aspects of food service in assigned area to ensure quality, sanitary preparation and presentation.
- Schedules all employees in assigned area.
- Orders and supplies outlet as needed.
- Implements and adheres to all sanitation guidelines.
- Communicates with staff members on daily performance.
- Promotes positive customer relations; handles customer complaints.
- Promotes positive public/employee relations at all times.
- Maintains a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within area of responsibility.
- Prepares various menu items and garnishes accordingly
- Responsible for the efficient and economical utilization of all products and by-products to facilitate a lower food cost
- Assists the Steakhouse Manager with specials of the day and preparations
- Assists in cooking and carving meats and difficult dishes during rush periods
- Adheres to regulatory, departmental, and company policies in an ethical manner and encourages others to do the same
- Responsible for adhering to standard recipes
Gourmet Steakhouse Chef Requirements
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Thorough knowledge of service standards, beverage products, preparations, and presentation
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
We DO NOT open attachments!!! Please submit your resume using the 'Apply Now' button
Beverage Operations Managerrelated Terms
Sous Chef, Chef Manager, Executive Chef, Kitchen Manager, Food Production Manager, Culinary, Culinarian, Executive Sous Chef