Michaels is always accepting applications for Certified Framers!
Certified Framers are enthusiastic and passionate about Creativity, People and Arts and Crafts. Certified Framers are responsible for sales of Custom Framing and Ready Made frames, following and administering the work flow production system under the supervision of the Framing Manager. This position has responsibility for assisting the Framing Manager in planning the production of orders, placing material orders and maintenance of the frame shop as well as taking orders, providing exceptional customer service and the production of orders.
Job Requirements Include
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Must be certified as Certified Framer within 90 days of employment.
- Must demonstrate an ability to supervise the work activities of others.
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with framers, customers, and the management team.
- Must possess a high level of dependability, creativity, judgment and accuracy.
- Must have the ability to work the hours that are required of the position.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Full-time associates must be available to work a minimum of 32 hours per week, including mornings, days, nights, and weekends
Share your passion and enthusiasm for all things creative. Let's make Michaels an exciting, World Class destination - a cultural center where inspiration happens every day!
This position is either FT or PT depending on the sales volume at each location.
Click “Apply Now” for this exciting opportunity today!