Michaels is always accepting applications for Framing Managers!
The Framing Manager is enthusiastic and passionate about Creativity, People and Arts and Crafts. The Framing Manager focuses primarily the execution of Michaels’ framing programs and proactively drives and develops framing business through customer outreach, upselling and suggestive selling. The Framing Manager is also responsible for taking orders, providing exceptional customer service and the production of orders; serves as Manager on Duty when assigned; and is also authorized to carry a perimeter key and POS management key and possess alarm. The Framing Manager is responsible for ensuring that an exceptional level of customer service is experienced by each customer.
Job Requirements Include
- High school education or equivalent required with 2 years’ experience in retail merchandise operations and framing from prior positions with Michaels or another retail organization.
- Must be able to effectively and efficiently manage the Custom Framing and Ready to Made Framing Departments and total store operations when Manager on Duty.
- Must be a Certified Framer.
- Passionate about delivering a high level of customer service and enhancing the customer experience.
- Proficient in mathematical computations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to manage and train store associates.
- Solid organization skills.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Full-time associates must be available to work 40 hours per week, including mornings, days, nights, and weekends.
Share your passion and enthusiasm for all things creative. Let's make Michaels an exciting, World Class destination - a cultural center where inspiration happens every day!
Click “Apply Now” for this exciting opportunity today!