Michaels is always accepting applications for Replenishment Associates!
Michaels Replenishment Associate is enthusiastic and passionate about Creativity, People and Arts and Crafts. The Replenishment Associate assists the Presentation Replenishment Manager in the operation of Receiving, Replenishment and Merchandise presentation. They also ensure that the customer finds Michaels fully stocked and maintained at the highest level of presentation and that all planograms are set correctly in a timely manner.
Job Requirements Include
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Must be able to work with minimum of supervision.
- Must understand the importance of inventory control and stocking and downstocking procedures.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be able to complete and maintain paperwork
- Requires the physical ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Full time associates must be available to work 40 hours per week, including early mornings, days, nights, weekends and overnights.
This is an early morning position. These positions start as 3am, 5 am or 7 am depending on store volume.
Share your passion and enthusiasm for all things creative. Let's make Michaels an exciting, World Class destination - a cultural center where inspiration happens every day!
Click “Apply Now” for this exciting opportunity today!