Customer Experience Manager
Michaels is always accepting applications for Customer Experience Managers!
Michaels Customer Experience Manager is enthusiastic and passionate about Creativity, People and Arts and Crafts. The Customer Experience Manager’s primary focus is customer engagement and is responsible for ensuring that an exceptional level of customer service is experienced by each customer. The Customer Experience Manager is responsible for driving customer experience levels in the building by cultivating an atmosphere of (retailtainment) that exceeds the customer’s expectations.
Job Requirements Include
- High school education or equivalent.
- Passionate about Michaels products, delivering a high level of customer service and enhancing the customer experience.
- Prior experience in retail and knowledge of Arts and Crafts required.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Willing and able to inspire customers in use of product.
- Proficient in basic math skills in order to perform cashiering functions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing and able to be the model for extraordinary customer service and instills these values in associates.
- Ability to actively engage customers through a high level of salesmanship to encourage additional purchases and gain trial of new and signature products.
- Strong understanding of store operations, sales and merchandising techniques preferred.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Full-time associates must be available to work 40 hours per week, including mornings, days, nights, and weekends.
Share your passion and enthusiasm for all things creative. Let's make Michaels an exciting, World Class destination - a cultural center where inspiration happens every day!
Click “Apply Now” for this exciting opportunity today!