Presentation Replenishment Manager
Michaels is always accepting applications for Presentation Replenishment Manager!
Michaels Presentation Replenishment Manager is enthusiastic and passionate about Creativity, People and Arts and Crafts. The Presentation Replenishment Manager focuses primarily on the areas of Receiving, Replenishment and Merchandise presentation. The Presentation Replenishment Manager has primary responsibility to ensure that the customer finds Michaels fully stocked and maintained at the highest level of presentation and that all planograms are set correctly in a timely manner.
Job Requirements Include
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Must be able to work with minimum of supervision.
- Must understand the importance of inventory control, stocking and planogramming procedures.
- Must have the communication skills needed to effectively interact with customers, sales associates and management.
- Must be able to complete and maintain paperwork
- Requires the physical ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week, including early mornings, days, nights, weekends and overnights.
Share your passion and enthusiasm for all things creative. Let's make Michaels an exciting, World Class destination - a cultural center where inspiration happens every day!
Click “Apply Now” for this exciting opportunity today!