Michaels is always accepting applications for Sales Specialists!
The Sales Specialist is enthusiastic and passionate about Creativity, People and Arts and Crafts. The Sales Specialist is responsible for customer service on the sales floor through superior product knowledge, one-on-one interaction with customers and demonstrations. In addition to providing an exceptional experience to customers, the Sales Specialist is responsible for maintaining a high level of merchandising standards as well as ensuring the proper in-stock level to support sales goals.
Job Requirements Include
- High school education or equivalent
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Passionate about Arts and Crafts
- Prior experience or knowledge in Arts and Crafts.
- Willing and able to inspire customers in use of product.
- Prior experience in sales and upselling customers through various sales techniques.
- Proficient in basic math skills in order to perform cashiering functions
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Full-time associates must be available to work a minimum of 35 hours per week, including mornings, days, nights, and weekends.
Share your passion and enthusiasm for all things creative. Let's make Michaels an exciting, World Class destination - a cultural center where inspiration happens every day!
This position is either FT or PT depending on the sales volume at each location.
Click “Apply Now” for this exciting opportunity today!