Transporter - Hertz Local Edition (HLE)
Hertz Local Edition is seeking professionals to drive our vehicles to various locations; while providing our best in class customer service. As a Transporter you may pick up and drop off customers and will deliver vehicles from the Hertz Local Edition office to various locations.
The general responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Transport vehicles from Hertz Local Edition offices to various locations.
- Will pick-up and drop-off customers as required.
- Must interface with vendors such as body shops, dealerships, and insurance agents.
- Maintain courteous and professional behavior & appearance.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and protect company assets.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining high energy level.
- Starting pay rate $7.67/hr; $7.90 at 12-months
- Part-time (approx. 20 hrs/wk); ideal candidate is available days and some weekends and must be willing to work in an on-call status
- Employee rental discounts
- Great work environment
High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Experience.
Valid driver's license
Must be at least 20 years of age
Flexibility in scheduling which may include night's weekends and holidays
Previous experience in a related field.
Previous customer service experience.
Satisfactory driving record.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.