Senior Project Manager
Cardno ATC is a national engineering/consulting firm that specializes in environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, and construction materials testing and inspection services. Cardno ATC is currently seeking a candidate to fill an immediate opening for a full-time Senior Project Manager in the Environmental Management group.
Essential Job Functions
- Work alongside Division Manager and LSP to successfully manage all aspects of project responsibilities.
- Responsible for the overall management and success of a large number of environmental assessment, compliance and remediation projects.
- Responsible for providing leadership to support staff within a professional team environment.
- Interface directly with accounting departments, customers, vendors, and regulatory officials.
- Job responsibilities will also include field work, document preparation and review, site data and regulatory interpretation, applied knowledge of the MCP, and strong emphasis of budget and time management and proven leadership skills.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Geology, Hydrology, or Engineering with8-12 years of environmental consulting experience in Massachusetts. Professional certification and an advanced degree a plus.
- 40 Hour OSHA certified, Supervisor Training, CPR and First Aid certified.
Knowledge, Skills And Ability
- Must be a self-motivated individual with a proven track record in environmental assessment and remediation.
- Requires a detail-oriented professional who enjoys working in a team environment and who is also proficient working unsupervised.
- Candidate will have due diligence, environmental/subsurface assessment and remediation skills.
- Must have working knowledge of the Massachusetts Contingency Plan (MCP) is a necessity.
- Should be able to qualify to sit for Licensed Site Professional exam in short-term and/or experience with managing PCB in building materials in accordance with TSCA is a plus.
- Must possess excellent writing skills and have extensive experience with New England geology and hydrology.
- Should be proficient in the following areas: Managing technical and administrative aspects of a large number of multidisciplinary assessment and compliance projects; client and regulatory interface; contract and budget management; risk assessments; and applied knowledge of remediation systems.
Cardno ATC offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Cardno ATC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.