The job you requested, National Fleet, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Are you highly motivated and energetic, willing to work hard to be extremely well rewarded?The Smith Group,an independent franchise of Aaron's, is currently seeking a high-energy, competitive individual to be a Sales Manager in our Evanston, WYstore.
We are a dominate leader in our industry. Founded in 1955, Aarons is one of the fastest growing retailers of brand name Furniture, Appliances, Computers and Electronics. With 2,000 stores nationwide and new stores opening every week, this may be the opportunity for you.
Always closed on Sunday
Paid Holidays, Sick And Vacation
401K with employer match
The Sales Manager manages the sales and marketing function in an Aarons store. Major emphasis is on telephone and floor sales, direct marketing, new customer growth, customer service program and store merchandising
- The acquisition and maintenance of customers
- Setting weekly and monthly sales goals and staging products
- Update goal board daily
- Ensure execution of the sales Flow', including telephone sales and showroom sales
- Ensure execution of the YES Program of Customer Service
- Generate new business through apartment community/business accounts
- Create and implement marketing strategies in the community to generate new sales
- Ensure that the showroom floor is merchandised as per guidelines
- Ensure that all merchandise is accurately priced
- Ensure compliance with the No-Holes Policy
- Perform routine service calls and product exchanges (per first up system)
- Handle service issues for customers immediately
- Resolve customer opportunities immediately
- Assist General Manager with product ordering, including planning for future sales and events
- Clean and certify merchandise in the Certification Zone for all items personally returned
- Responsible for maintaining the stores warehouse in a neat and orderly manner
- Confirm customer identification, collect money and obtain customers signature on lease agreements
- Review and close lease agreements (per first up system)
- Monitor and ensure efficient operation of the certification zone
- Assist general manager in stock balancing
- Other tasks as assigned by management
Employment is contingent on successful reference checks and verification, drug screen, criminal background investigation and required testing
Apply in person at 524 Front Street, Evanston, WY or click on Apply Now or send your resume to F1132@aarons.com.