The job you requested, Retail Supervisor, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Retail Shift Supervisor
The Retail Shift Supervisor is responsible for supervising the day-to-day activities of subordinates and assigning responsibility for specified work and/or functional activities; assisting in scheduling to ensure that all shifts are covered; assisting management in covering and running shifts; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager / Assistant Store Manager.
- Assists other sales associates to maximize sales and customer service through coaching, counseling and mentoring
- Administers all point of sale opening and closing procedures in accordance with corporate policy
- Assumes responsibility for effective communication, coordination, and working relationships between associates and management
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, And Work Environment
- Requires a High School diploma or general education development (GED) diploma
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions