The job you requested, Chef / Sous Chef , Kitchen Manager, Cook , Expediter (Denver International Airport - DIA), is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Line Cooks - Denver International Airport (ChopHouse, Rock Bottom and Cru Wine Bar)
The Cook is responsible for preparing cooked foods, and must be able to perform all station functions of Fry, Flat Top Griddle, Pantry, and cooking eggs; communicating ticket times and potential problems to the manager on duty and servers as necessary; providing the highest quality of service to customers and associates at all times; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, or General Manager depending upon local requirements.
- Follows recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, tasting, carving and serving food items which may include soups, meats, vegetables, desserts and other food and beverage products
- Cleans and sanitizes work stations and equipment
- Operates a variety of kitchen equipment; Measures and mixes ingredients, washes, peels, cuts and shreds fruits and vegetables
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, And Work Environment
- Requires food preparation skills and knowledge of HACCP standards
- Requires food knowledge pertaining to Soups, Saut, Broiler, Fry, and Pantry
- Requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Frequently immerses hands in water and water diluted with chemical solutions
- Frequently works in hot environment