The job you requested, Business Products Specialist - Newark, DE / Bowie, MD, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Business Management and Control Specialist, Newark, DE
Mission: The Operations Risk and Business Management function within Investment Management Americas is tasked with coordinating and executing major control, business, regulatory and strategic initiatives across Operations.
Strategic Job Description
Apply analytical skills and coordinate support for many aspects of the Business Management agenda. Serve with subject matter experts from a product, process, procedures and system perspective, across Operations teams in NY, DE, Mumbai and OH.
Risk & Control
Identifies business risk issues and works with the Operations Risk Lead to recommend solutions.
- Sound analytical skills and ability to translate into recommendations. Detail oriented.
- Self starter who can work independently but also in a team environment
- Ability to own deliverables end to end and consistently deliver results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible, follow and meet tight deadlines and prioritize work. Organizational skills.
- Ability to multi task in fast paced environment and very results oriented.
- Strong MS Office skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Internet.
- 3+ years working in financial services.
- 1-3 years experience with financial analysis, metrics, process improvement, project management
- B.A / B.S. degree strongly preferred.