The job you requested, Nurse Assistant Training Program - Instructor, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Nurse Assistant Training Program - Instructor
Job Title: Nurse Assistant Training Program - Instructor
Area of Interest: Health and Safety
The mission of the American Red Cross is to prevent and alleviate human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors. We help increase the preparedness of our communities by offering courses in First Aid, CPR/AED, Babysitter's Training, Lifeguard Training, Certified Nurse Aid Training and other certification courses. American Red Cross Health and Safety instructors are an elite group of professionals who teach valuable lifesaving skills to 12 million people each year in businesses, schools and communities.
We are currently seeking a Nurse Aid Training (NAT) Instructor to be based in our Honolulu, HI office. This is a part-time, benefits ineligible position with a variable 1st/2nd shift schedule.
The Nurse Assistant Trainer provides instruction and certification in the Red Cross Nurse Assistant Training (NAT) program; primary responsibility includes planning, teaching and evaluating course participants in the classroom and clinical skills performance, leading to successful completion of the program. The instructor will provide a quality program that meets state regulations and compliance standards as well as meet the expectations for the course participants.
Major Duties And Responsibilities
• Plans, coordinates, manages and directs the classroom, skills lab, and clinical setting training experience for students
• Evaluates interpersonal skills, technical skills, and knowledge base of students in classroom, skill lab and clinical setting at regular intervals to measure student performance
• Maintains confidential, accurate and complete records and reports as required by state and federal regulations and American Red Cross policy
• Responsible for efficient and effective use of all supplies and materials maintaining appropriate controls for loss reduction and documenting replacement needs
• Maintains a cooperative working relationship with clinical sites and staff to provide a comprehensive and safe learning environment for students
• Completes and submits course records and reports in a timely manner, meeting required deadlines.
• Meets 100% compliance for record keeping and program delivery requirements
• Engages in regular effective communications with students, staff, and other stakeholders regarding programmatic changes and quality management issues.
• Supports program completion activities such as graduation, recognition ceremonies and student development activities as requested
• Remains current on state regulations and training standards
Requisition Number: NHQ33482
Chapter Code - Chapter Description
If this is a Chapter Position then select the Chapter - Chapter Description
Business Unit: NHQ
Country: United States
Full Time / Part Time: Part Time
Work Schedule: Variable Schedule
Percentage of Travel: 1% to 10%
Relocation Eligibility: No