Registered Nurse - Behavioral Health Case Manager - Managed Care
RN -Behavioral HealthCase Manager - Managed Care - Milwaukee, WI
Position Purpose: Review Behavioral Health inpatient admissions to assure appropriate level of care and medical necessity.
• Review admissions through on-site and telephonic review to ensure medical necessity and appropriate level of care.
• Review and audit patient charts through on-site hospital visits.
• Act as clinical resources to referral staff and make appropriate referrals.
• Provide patient and provider education.
• Data enters assessments, authorizations and reviews into the system.
RN license in WI
Case Management experience required
Behavioral health,psychiatric, mental health experience required
Jason Edwards Jason@NurseResolutions.com
RN, registered nurse, ccm, case manager, case management, utilization review, behavioral health, mental health, psychiatric experience