Child Care Teacher
Requisition Number M11-0152
Description Now Hiring Child Care Teachers with HEART
Specific Positions Available Include
Bright Horizons is now interviewing for Full-Time Teachers in Des Moines! Specific positions available include
- Principal Child Development Center:
- Toddler and Two Year Old Teachers
- Mercy Child Development Center
- Center Support Teachers for Infants, Toddlers, 2s and Preschool-all positions are Full Time
- Bright Horizons at the Down Town School
- All Des Moines Centers are able to support on-call Substitute Teachers!
Please note you must scroll down and clickApply On-lineto apply for this position.
Build strong relationships with children, parents, and colleagues while enjoying the many unique aspects of teaching in work-site child care centers.
Stepping Into A Teaching Position At Bright Horizons, You Will
- Interact frequently, affectionately, and respectfully with children.
- Engage and communicate with individual children during the activities and routines.
- Implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum which reflects observations and goals of individual children.
- Facilitate regular parent/guardian communication and conferences to discuss orientation, transitions, and developmental goals.
- Follow all safety and health rules while supervising all children at all times.
- Demonstrate awareness of the entire group whether working with a small group or individuals.
- Keep the environment and equipment safe, clean and attractive.
- Support organizational mission, philosophies, values, goals, and policies to parent/guardians and coworkers.
- Offer and share ideas and materials with coworkers.
- Participate actively in the teaching team through communication, collaboration, and curriculum planning.When you join Bright Horizons, you become part of a caring culture that values unique differences and celebrates our vibrant tapestry of children, families, and employees who represent many different cultures and backgrounds. We act deliberately to embrace diversity at all levels of the organization and encourage inclusion and respect by providing continuing diversity education and ongoing support to our employees.
Our Extensive Benefits Package Includes
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- CDA training program
- Ongoing training through Bright Horizons University — our own online university
- Career path
- Same sex domestic partner benefits
- Auto and home insurance discounts
- Real Estate Advantage Program
- Commuter benefits
- Online shopping discounts
- Cell phone discounts
- And more!