Child Care Associate Teacher
Requisition Number M11-0203
Description Bright Horizons has opening across the Metro West Area
Looking for Child Care Associate Teachers with HEART
Apply now and experience the joy of guiding a child through moments of discovery into an exciting career as an associate teacher at Bright Horizons. Each day our associate teachers embark on a professional journey in an environment that values their contributions and provides them with the resources they need to grow their career. Join our team of early education professionals and make a difference in the lives of children and families by helping create high-quality, developmentally appropriate programs for children.
Please note you must scroll down and clickApply On-lineto apply for this position.
Build strong relationships with children, parents, and colleagues while also enjoying the many unique aspects of teaching in work-site child care centers.
Under The Guidance Of A Teacher You Will
Stepping into an associate teaching position at Bright Horizons, under the guidance of a teacher you will
- Interact frequently, affectionately, and respectfully with children.
- Respond to parent/guardian comments and concerns with sensitivity, interest, and respect.
- Become very familiar with ages and stages of development for those children under your care.
- Demonstrate awareness of the entire group whether working with a small group or individuals.
- Keep the environment and equipment safe, clean and attractive.
Our Extensive Benefits Package Includes
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing training through Bright Horizons University — our own online university
- Same sex domestic partner benefits
- Real Estate Advantage Program
- Online shopping discounts
- And more!
- High School Diploma/GED required
- CDA preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or if allowed in the state, may at minimum be 16 years of age if participating in a supervised work study program