Child Care Associate Teacher
Requisition Number M11-0310
Description Looking for Child Care Associate Teachers with HEART
Apply now and experience the joy of guiding a child through moments of discovery into an exciting career as an associate teacher at Bright Horizons. Each day our associate teachers embark on a professional journey in an environment that values their contributions and provides them with the resources they need to grow their career. Join our team of early education professionals and make a difference in the lives of children and families by helping create high-quality, developmentally appropriate programs for children.
Please note you must scroll down and click Apply On-line to apply for this position.
Build strong relationships with children, parents, and colleagues while also enjoying the many unique aspects of teaching in work-site child care centers.
Under The Guidance Of A Teacher You Will
Stepping into an associate teaching position at Bright Horizons, under the guidance of a teacher you will
- Interact frequently, affectionately, and respectfully with children.
- Provide a variety of developmentally appropriate materials and activities for children.
- Respond to parent/guardian comments and concerns with sensitivity, interest, and respect.
- Assist in arrangement of space into clearly defined, well organized activity areas.
- Become very familiar with ages and stages of development for those children under your care.
- Follow all safety and health rules while supervising all children at all times.
- Demonstrate awareness of the entire group whether working with a small group or individuals.
- Continue professional growth by attending courses, asking for feedback, and reading professional literature.
- Keep the environment and equipment safe, clean and attractive.
- Participate actively in the teaching team through communication, collaboration and curriculum planning.When you join Bright Horizons, you become part of a caring culture that values unique differences and celebrates our vibrant tapestry of children, families, and employees who represent many different cultures and backgrounds. We act deliberately to embrace diversity at all levels of the organization and encourage inclusion and respect by providing continuing diversity education and ongoing support to our employees.
Our Extensive Benefits Package Includes
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- CDA training program
- Ongoing training through Bright Horizons University — our own online university
- Career path
- Same sex domestic partner benefits
- Auto and home insurance discounts
- Real Estate Advantage Program
- Commuter benefits
- Online shopping discounts
- Cell phone discounts
- And more!