Retail Center Manager / Automotive Sales & Service
Valvoline Instant Oil Change, an Industry Leader and one of the largest franchise quick-lube chains in the country, has animmediateopening for a Service Center Manager in our Norwalk CT Area. We are dedicated to providing fast, accurate, and quality service and driven to provide an exceptional and outstanding customer experience. We hire to inspire and offer an amazing opportunity for you to reach your potential & personal goals and provide you with the tools you need to progress your career as quickly as your skills and abilities allow.
Automotive service management preferred, but will consider candidates with management experience in sales, retail, or customer service, but must have outstanding leadership qualities, the drive and determination to exceed goals and objectives and experience in a fastpaced environment.
We are seeking a Service Center Manager….
Automotive fundamentals aredesirable as VIOC Mangers are hands-on and physically perform automotive service and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of vehicles.
Our outstanding Super Pro training program will provide you with the knowledge & skills necessary to perform our services in a consistent and timely manor which our customers have come to realize and expect. In addition, our on-line university will prepare you for the 'next level' with interactive and comprehensive training courses to provide a smooth transition into the store manager position!
You'll Work Closely With A Senior Member In Our On The Job Training & Mentoring Program To Learn
And you're not alone, when you become part of the Valvoline team, you'll work closely with a senior member in our on the job training & mentoring program to learn
- how to service a car, step-by-step
- how to provide world class customer service
- how to be part of a team and manage one
- how to manage the financial side of a business
- how to train others, and more….
Besides great training, we also provide uniforms, tools and a great pay program with benefits including…..Medical, Dental, Paid Holidays, PTO, A Great Team Spirit & much more!
If you have the skills, ability and experience and see yourself running a high performance and state of the art service center, then you need to contact us for immediate consideration
- Automotive management experience, or fast paced environment in sales, retail orcustomer service trades.
- A positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency/energy.
- A competitive nature to meet goals & objectives and pursue personal achievements.
- Must possess the desire and ability to learn, as well as demonstrate personal responsibility
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have full body mobility and be able to twist, turn, bend at the waist, squat and go up and down stairs.
- Must be able to work on your feet for extended periods of time with hands above the head.
- Must be able to learn and utilize various automotive tools & equipment and input data and navigate the POS computer.