Our client is a global manufacturer of consumer personal care products and due to their continued growth we are seeking a Process Engineer for their Delaware Manufacturing facility. The focus of this individual would be on performing work related to continuous process improvement by the use of SPC and other methodologies in order to identify and improve critical parameters and process variations.
- Identify areas in need of process improvement with a focus on improving quality, productivity and safety
- Implement the use of process improvement methods such as SPC Statistical Process Control and Lean Manufacturing
- Perform process mapping, process capability studies, and Design of Experiments in order to optimize processes
- Identify and design ways to reduce manufacturing cost while reducing scrap and improving quality, optimizing labor and productivity
- Work with Operations and other departments in order to develop process improvement plans
- Support day to day operations by identifying and solving process problems
- Identify, recommend and implement new process technology with approved capital
This World renowned company offers its employees various growth paths in order to improve career development and foster a challenging and exciting work environment.
- B.S. in an Engineering discipline
- Demonstrated manufacturing engineering experience in a manufacturing plant environment
- Experience with the use of SPC and Lean Manufacturing
- Experienced in Design of Experiments