Sprint Account Services Specialist
Want to make the shift from a Job to a Career? This is the opportunity youve been looking for!
Are you a customer service professional who prides yourself on the service you provide? Then you owe it to yourself to explore how Sprint can help you achieve more, while you help Sprint continue to improve the customer experience, the industry, and the community.
Customer Care Account Services Specialists play a vital role in the retention of Sprint's consumer customers. In this position your primary responsibility is improving customer retention by providing education about Sprints programs and services. In this call center role you will work extensively with the customer to resolve billing problems, account activations, and technical issues, with the goal of retaining their service and relationship with Sprint. You will receive specialized training that will provide you with a working knowledge, and understanding, of Sprints products, services, and promotions.
The Customer Care Account Services Specialist is vital to Sprints success. This challenging position provides personal and professional growth to career focused call center professionals. Sprint provides continual education and invests in your development. This commitment to excellence, dedication to employee development, and focus on community involvement, is exemplified in the awards Sprint has achieved.
- #1 among Major Wireless Carriers for customer satisfaction. - American Customer Satisfaction Index
- #1 among all national carriers in customer satisfaction and most improved across all 47 industries, over the last four years. - American Customer Satisfaction Index
- Four times consecutively, Sprint has been ranked highest among Full-Service Wireless Providers in Satisfaction With the Purchase Experience. - J.D. Power and Associates
- Sprints corporate reputation improved more, from 2009-2010, than any other in the world, and was the only U.S. wireless company to improve in 2011. In 2012 Sprint held steady while national competitors scores declined. - The Reputation Institute
- #3 Greenest Company in the U.S. - Newsweek
- Sprint, Rio Rancho, is a Top 100 donor to the United Way of Central New Mexico and a Corporate Cornerstone partner.
- Sprints annual food drive benefits Roadrunner Food Bank, and in 2012 netted nearly 25,000 meals for the hungry in New Mexico.
If youre excited about providing great customer service, passionate about challenging yourself to develop your skills further, and ready to join an award winning Team, then take that first step and apply today at:
For This Position Were Looking For Individuals Who
- Have experience navigating multiple computer screens and programs while interacting with customers.
- Have the flexibility to work a schedule that includes days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Have one year of work experience in a call center or customer service environment, where they interacted with customers regularly
- Have one year of experience operating a computer in a Windows based environment.