The job you requested, Sales Representative, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Card Payment Solutions is a leading provider of credit card processing, merchant accounts, and shopping carts for small and medium sized merchants located across the United States. Our payment processing services enable merchants to process both traditional card-present, or 'swipe' transactions, as well as 'card-not-present' transactions. Our management's experience and cumulative knowledge in providing payment processing services to merchants give us the ability to effectively identify, evaluate and manage the payment processing needs and risks that are unique to small business.
CardPayment Solutions isa growing organizationand we needtop talent toassist with our development. We are looking for motivated and energetic Sales Representatives with a great desire for success.This opportunity will allowyou the freedomof makingyour own hours (part time or full time), setting your own schedule, all while working fromhome! You are paid up front and there is no cap on your commission, so you are paid for what you sell! We will provide you the support and training you need to be successful by aligning you with your own Agent Directoras your mentor.
We are one of the largest, most respected national providers of secure credit card processing to businesses and want quality people to help promote our brand! As amember of the CardPayment Solutionsteam, you will be responsible for:
- Cold calling and generating new salesleads
- Building relationships with current and prospective clients
- Securing sales proposals (no sales quotas)
- Providing superior service to maintain your business
At CardPayment Solutions, we believe in setting our Sales Representatives up for success! By utilizing our training tools and your Agent Director, you will have everything you need to be a top performer. Prior experience as anOutside Sales Representativeor Outside Sales Account Manager is always helpful, but the following is preferred for best success:
- Ambition, energy, confidence
- A great attitude
- A strong work ethic
- The desire to succeed
- High ethical standards
- Presentable and professional appearance and behavior
- Basic computer knowledge
- Dependable transportation
- Foreign language fluency
- Experience with companies requiring a sales background such as: Avon, Mary Kay, Kirby Vacuum, Vector/Cutco, etc. is a PLUS!
- The industrys highest compensation, with no caps
- Multiple areas of amazing upfront bonuses and commissions
- Multiple areas of great ongoing revenue including residual commission
- Many promotional spiffs and contests
- Incredible training and support
- Flexible hours - you set your own schedule
- Professional marketing literature and business cards provided
- No cost to you for any materials, training or support
- Fantastic online tools to monitor and manage your activities
- A recession-proof, high-growth industry
Why CardPayment Solutions?
Here Is What Our People Have To Say About Us
Great company and solid sales opportunities everywhere'
I am really glad I joined a solid company that has the highest standards and ethics'
My income has increased, and I have a great lifestyle where I set my own schedule'
Keywords: Merchant Services Sales, Account Executives, Sales Representatives, Independent Agents, Local Sales Agent, Local Sales Representative, Door to Door Sales, Representative, Business to Business Sales, Marketing Professionals, Merchant Services Representatives, Comission Sales, Contracted sales reps, Financial Services Representative, Sales Agent, Financial Service Associate, Business Development Specialist, Senior Sales Professional, Senior Sales, Executive, Financial Sales Specialist, Junior Sales Associate, Bilingual Sales Associate, Bilingual Sales Specialist.