The job you requested, ASM Seeking Sales Merchandiser in POTSDAM , NY, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Potsdam NY
AT&T: So Much More of What You Work For
Looking for an opportunity where you can put your energy and enthusiasm to work to create unlimited earning potential?
Of course you are.
How about a chance to learn, grow and advance with the number one wireless company in America?
We're AT&T, and the only thing we enjoy more than pioneering and selling the latest devices is helping people make the most of them.
Our retail opportunities are among the best, offering you great pay, strong benefits, advancement potential and a work environment full of fast-paced fun.
Opportunity, Security - And Great People
Find out what it's like to work in an industry that's not about to slow down- with a company that has a legacy of successful innovation.
- Start with the paycheck: We offer a competitive base salary plus an attractive, uncapped commission structure
- Add a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, work/life resources and discounts on AT&T products and services
- Round out your experience with training on the latest technologies and devices - today, tomorrow and for as long as you work with us
- As you learn and succeed, you'll be eligible for new opportunities and financial rewards
- And every day, you'll work in a fast-paced environment with customers and colleagues that appreciate your energy and assistance
Develop and attain customer experience and sales objectives for store. Sell all products and services offered by the Company. Meet all sales objectives. Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders. Maintain strong knowledge of all products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features. Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the Store Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs. Handle service inquiries from customers. Provide efficient, courteous customer service and assist in all aspects of product offerings and services. Ensure an extraordinary customer experience. Position may be commissioned and quota based.