The job you requested, Game Tester or Test Associate, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Video Game Test Associates
Video Game Test Associates
Add To Cart
Email to a Friend
Graduates With The Following Are Highly Encouraged To Apply
Computer Science, MIS and/or Engineering Degrees
Do you like playing video games?
Want to test the newest titles months ahead before release dates?
Volthas immediate positions available for Jr. Level Testers/Test Associates looking to start a career in the gaming industry. In this role you will gain valuable knowledge of testing processes and get to play the most anticipated games BEFORE they are released! These Test Associate roles are 40 hour/week positions running during day and night shifts. Selected candidates will be expected to commit to a Test Associate project for 6-12 months.
Test Associate Qualifications
- Fan of PC and Console gaming titles.
- Strong testing/troubleshooting aptitude.
- A high standard of English language communication skills (written and verbal).
- Passionate interest in video games.
- Team oriented disposition.
- Proactive and flexible approach to work.
- Strong investigative and problem-solving skills and ability to work with little supervision.
- Must be technically minded.
- Possess a "can-do" attitude.
- Drive to succeed and be willing to take on challenges as they arise.
- Responds effectively to frequently changing priorities and requirements.
- Dependable and trustworthy.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be legally eligible to work for any employer in the USA.Desired Skills:
- Game certification testing experience.
- Knowledge of bug reporting.
- Technical 4 year college degree.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel and databases including Access and SQL.
How to Apply:Please email your resume to Volt at:Redmond303314@volt.comand reference the following job number and job title in your subject line to ensure it gets routed to the correct recruiter to readily discuss this job with you:303314-3201-18-325230 – Video Game Test Associatesand include the website name where you saw this posting listed. Our recruiters will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from aVoltRecruiter to discuss this position with you.Volthas a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volthas over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
Voltis a publicly owned Corporation with shares trading on the over-the-counter market: http://www.otcmarkets.com under the trading symbol"VISI". To learn more aboutVolt, please visit:http://www.volt.comand to see more of our job postings, please visit:http://jobs.volt.com
Voltis an Equal Opportunity Employer.
180 - 365 Days
Volt Technical Resources
11601 Willows Rd., NE, Ste. 200
Redmond, WA 98052