The job you requested, Sales Representative, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Sales Development Representative | Inside Sales
Sales Development Representative
Add To Cart
Email to a Friend
Volt Workforce Solutions is now hiring Sales Development Representatives for future April 2013 openings with our sales & marketing client in Boise, ID. Join a team that partners with up & coming technology leaders throughout the nation. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their career in professional selling.
To apply, please send resume to this job posting. Qualified applicants meeting client criteria will be contacted by a Volt recruiter.
Primary responsibilities are setting appointments, lead generation follow through, following up with sales opportunities, and coordinating appointments.
- Outreach to business contacts via phone and e-mail
- As an extension of the partner's inside sales department, effectively introduce and represent the client product and value proposition
- On a daily basis, identify, qualify/profile and set appointments for field sales. Set consistent appointments on a weekly basis. Schedule and make follow up calls(call-backs), confirmation calls for scheduled appointments
- Build the initial sales ecosystem, nurture and ready provided leads to handover to sales for conference calls, face-to face appointments. Move prospects through the sales process efficiently
- Confirm all information and ensure the highest level of data integrity
- Accurately process leads, profiles and appointments. Accurately update Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software with suspect, prospect, & customer data
- Report issues or concerns to the team leader
- Provide support to the sales team
- Organization and self-management to ensure the most effective use of time
- Ability to multi-task
- Experienced in MS Office, CRM or similar sales data/contacts tracking software
- Previous professional inside sales and/or cold call sales experience required
- Successful candidates generally offer a friendly, outgoing personality that thrives in a dedicated environment
- Must be an excellent conversationalist that connects easily with people and seeks out decision makers
- Looking for self-motivated candidates with a strong desire to contribute
- Hours of operation: schedules are flexible, and can vary between 6am – 6pm, Monday –Friday.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
$12.00 - $12.00 Hourly DOE
Volt Workforce Solutions
Boise, ID 83702