Digital Forensics Investigator
Digital Forensic Investigator
Job Code: GCSD10121071
Digital Forensic Investigators analyze electronic media in support of investigations for Federal Law Enforcement and intelligence agencies, centering mainly on intrusion investigations. Using a wide variety of forensic tools, the Digital Forensic Investigator locates malicious software to determine the vector of infection, the extent of the compromise, the attributes of the malware and any possible data exfiltrated. The analyst needs to be proficient with EnCase and be able to summarize the findings in a technical report which may culminate in testifying in court.
• 6+ Years of Prior Experience in Investigative or Incident Response Environments
• 2+ Years of Computer Forensic Experience
• 2+ Years of Technical Report Writing Experience
• Experience with EnCase, FTK, X-Ways or Other Computer Forensic Tools
• Experience identifying and analyzing malware
Preferred Additional Skills
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Related Field
• Masters Degree Preferred
• One or More Related Certifications such as the EnCE, CFCE, CCE, or CISSP
• Knowledge of a programming or scripting language
• Experience with volatile memory analysis
This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain aclearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience)
Preferred Language English
Micro Code: GCS