Child FIRST Mental Health and Developmental Clinician
Child FIRST Mental Health And Developmental Clinician
Full-time position based in Wauregan, CT. Provide Child FIRST intensive, home based intervention with families with multiple challenges as part of a team with a Child FIRST Care Coordinator. This will include comprehensive assessment of child and family strengths and needs, development of a comprehensive, coordinated family-driven Child and Family Plan of Care, and psychotherapeutic parent-child intervention. Provision of child and family specific consultation and collaboration with other providers working with the family as appropriate. Experience working psychotherapeutically with children and families, including parent-child therapeutic work and play therapy with very young children (0-5). Formal training in the Child FIRST treatment modality will be provided.
LCSW, LMFT or other licensed clinical Masters Degree required.
- MSW or related Clinical Masters Degree - $40,186 - $45,466
- MSW or related Clinical Masters Degree plus Bilingual Spanish Fluency - $42,220 - $47,768
- CT LCSW - $$43,014 - $48,667
- CT LCSW plus Bilingual Spanish Fluency - $45,192 - $51,131
- CT LMFT, LPC or LADC - $40,581 - $45,913
- CT LMFT, LPC or LADC - plus Bilingual Spanish Fluency – $42,635 – $48,238