The job you requested, Security Officer – Amusement Park Safety and Security Guard 2013 Season, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Lifeguard / Water Attendant 2013 Season
Looking for fun and excitement?
Then Hurricane Harbor is looking for you! We are seeking individuals who can thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment. Our goal is to create family fun and fond memories for each guest. As a member of the Six Flags team, we are committed to providing an exciting and challenging experience for you!
The purpose of these positions are to provide a safe and clean environment to our Water Park Guest. Certification for Lifeguard position is required and will be coordinated through the park. Duties and responsibilities include such things as water rescue, first aid, CPR, emergency response, and supervision of water attractions
- Lifeguards must complete a 24 hour lifeguard course and purchase a lifeguard license and book.
- Must be at least 16 years of age and be able to work a varied schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays through August.
- Lifeguard applicants must be able to lift themselves out of a 3 foot pool without the use of a ladder or steps
- Lifeguard needs 20/20 or 20/20 corrected vision to be hired as a lifeguard
As a Six Flags team member you will receive the following perks:
- Free tickets
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Exclusive Employee Parties
- Advancement Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and 401k Benefits