Tax Senior - National Tax - Work Opportunity Tax Credit - Account Manager Senior - Dallas
Title: Tax Senior - National Tax - Work Opportunity Tax Credit - Account Manager Senior - Dallas
Senior - Account Manager, Tax Credits
The key to appropriately managing a company's tax cost is to align tax strategies with business initiatives and proceed with assisting the company with implementation. Ernst & Young's Tax Practice provides the knowledge, experience, resources, and processes to bridge the gap between what is expected of a company's tax department and its current capacity. Our professionals are knowledgeable about the business challenges companies are facing and how those challenges affect a company's human resource and operational decisions. Our national network of practitioners offers a broad array of tax services.
We are currently seeking a Senior level professional to serve as aTax Credit Account Manager. The right candidate will serve as a primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The Account Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to enhance quality. In addition, the Account Manager should build relationships with clients, serve as a consultant to maximize tax credit opportunities, and encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
This position offers excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement to the right candidate.
- Strategically review requests considering client needs, EY capabilities, and long term goals
- Review and evaluate client performance, provide suggestions, and team with client on implementation plans for improvement as needed
To Qualify, Candidates Must Have
- Extensive account management experience as the primary client contact at a corporate level (minimum 3 years)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent managerial, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work with professionals at all levels across diverse geographic areas
- High level of initiative and the ability to thrive in a team environment
- Capacity to work independently and effectively on a variety of tasks at the same time
- Proficient in the use of standardized software, specifically MS Office package
- Ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Commitment to following through effectively on all client requests
- Self-starter” mindset
- Familiarity with tax-related concepts (desired)
Associate is not responsible for management of others, but may be called upon to provide guidance to Assistant Account Managers. Associate is responsible for completing additional job duties as assigned by his/her Manager. Overtime will often be required to complete responsibilities. Occasional travel will be required.