The job you requested, Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services Manager, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services Manager
Title: Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services Manager
Location: MA-BostonOur Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services (FIDS) practice advises corporations and their outside legal counsel on complex business matters that involve financial, fraud and forensic investigations and economic damages arising from disputes pertaining to intellectual property infringement and other various matters. Ernst & Young is on the cutting-edge in current trends in fraud and forensic investigations and serves as a quality-focused liaison between our clients and the law. Our dynamic and talented group is currently seeking the right candidate for a career opportunity as a Manager.
Assist in performing fraud and forensic investigations, expert witness services, and financial and economic analyses. Enhance practice efficiencies and effectiveness. Begin to develop specialization in specific industries/practice areas. Be active in at least one external professional organization.
Develop/maintain productive relationships with client management. Collaborate to plan the engagement. Manage expectations of service. Stay informed of the client's industry, and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical/industry developments.
Develop people. Delegate work effectively. Contribute to performance feedback/training and conduct performance reviews. Lead in developing learning, recruiting, and staffing programs, and/or other practice-wide needs.
Commit to developing knowledge. Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
Candidates Must Have
Generate new business opportunities. Understand EY's service lines and actively assess/present opportunities for EY to provide quality services. Develop long-term relationships and networks.To qualify, candidates must have
- a bachelor's degree and approximately 5 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 4 years of related work experience
- at least 1 professional designation (e.g., CPA, CFA, CFE), or in the process of attaining 1 of these professional designations
- a minimum of 3 years of relevant, in-depth litigation advisory experience, preferably with a professional services firm, a boutique firm, or a consumer and industrial products organization
- experience managing staff on multiple projects and providing direction to team members; experience conducting project progress meetings with clients
- ability to develop detailed work plans, manage multiple projects, and lead team members
- strong financial, analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills
- excellent business development and client acquisition skills; strong presentation skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills