The job you requested, Financial Reporting Manager-sec Reporting (luv), is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
FP&A Manager-Financial-(LUV)-I-banking/Consultants Desired
Classification: Financial Analyst-Manager
Compensation: $94,500.99 to $115,500.99 per year
My client located in Smyrna, GA is looking for an Financial Planning & Analysis Manager and reporting to the Sr. Manager of Finance
- The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager is responsible for modeling (developing forecasts, budgets and multi-year plans), analyzing and reporting financial and operational results, developing business cases, and capital planning activities
- Leads preparation of annual plan/budget (s), forecast(s), and multi-year plans taking into account changes in tactical and strategic plans, operations, contract, trends, etc
- Profit/Loss Analysis, revenue analysis, ad-hoc reporting, cash flow analysis
- Identifies, analyzes and tracks trends that impact financial performance (e.g., new/changed product offerings, utilization and operations). Works with key constituents team to identify actionable solutions
- Supports the Budgeting & Forecasting Leader in coordinating the budgeting and forecasting cycle, developing the annual financial calendar, and performing budget adjustments
- Works collaboratively with Strategic Planning and other corporate functions to ensure the annual operating plans for their assigned entity are aligned
- Compensation: $95-115k base
- 15% bonus
- 10% stock
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted and considered; please no phone calls
If you are interested in this opportunity with a growing organization please send resumes to Luv Mirani at firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified Candidates Will
Have a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or Economics
Have 4+ years of Finance or related experience.
MBA is desired
Someone who is coming from an I-banking, Private Equity background needs only 2yrs experience, Corporate Finance needs 4+ years.
Demonstrated leadership skills and experience in managing goals through collaboration and teamwork and leading financial reporting, financial variance analysis, product line analytics, and product development analyses, and close process
Have good written and verbal communication skills
Strong interpersonal and oral/written/presentation communication skills required.
Only qualified candidates will be considered and contacted. Please no phone calls
Client is ready to hire asap!!!!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Luv Mirani at email@example.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting pioneered specialized financial recruitment and today is the worldwide leader. We specialize in placing professionals on a full-time basis in a variety of areas, including accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit and taxation. For six decades we have been matching highly skilled accounting and finance professionals with our clients' positions. Our relationship with industry-leading companies in more than 350 locations around the globe gives you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our company again was named to FORTUNE� magazine's 'World's Most Admired Companies' list, ranking #1 in our industry (March 19, 2012). Robert Half Finance & Accounting is an Equal Opportunity Employer