VP/Corp. Controller with CPA and PeopleSoft required (Luv)
Compensation: $121,500.99 to $150,000.00 per year
My client located in Atlanta, GA is looking for a Controller and reporting to the VP Finance
- Establishment and maintenance of the financial records in accordance with GAAP. Directing the preparation, analysis, interpretation, and delivery of financial statements.
- Responsible for full accounting and budgeting cycles, ensuring compliance with appropriate regulations and policies and the maintenance of appropriate internal controls
- Preparation of timely, accurate and useful financial information, performance metrics and financial reporting and analysis for management and investors
- Directs and reviews financial reporting and processes to ensure complete, consistent and accurate accounting and reporting of financial activity, including general accounting, accounts payable, and accounts receivable
- Analyze, consolidate and interpret financial data, prepare detailed reports, variance analyses and presentations for review by all levels of management
- Will assist with certain cash management, tax and financial planning / analysis functions
- Identify and implement controls and procedures and reporting cycles to improve methods of controlling, monitoring and reporting key performance metrics
- Works with external audit for proper documentation of internal controls and adhering of policies/procedures
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted and considered; please no phone calls
- Compensation package of 125-150k base, 15% bonus potential included
If you are interested in this opportunity with a growing organization please send resumes to Luv Mirani at email@example.com
Qualified Candidates Will
Have a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or Economics
Have 10+ years of Accounting/Finance experience
Have CPA required
Demonstrated leadership skills and experience in managing goals through collaboration and teamwork
Ability to supervise a large staff
PeopleSoft experience Required!
Strong interpersonal and oral/written/presentation communication skills required.
Only qualified candidates will be considered and contacted. Please no phone calls
Client is ready to hire asap!!!!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Luv Mirani at firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Half Finance & Accounting pioneered specialized financial recruitment and today is the worldwide leader. We specialize in placing professionals on a full-time basis in a variety of areas, including accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit and taxation. For six decades we have been matching highly skilled accounting and finance professionals with our clients' positions. Our relationship with industry-leading companies in more than 350 locations around the globe gives you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our company again was named to FORTUNE� magazine's 'World's Most Admired Companies' list, ranking #1 in our industry (March 19, 2012). Robert Half Finance & Accounting is an Equal Opportunity Employer